PAdES stands for PDF Advanced Electronic Signature, and is a special PDF format that supports advanced electronic signature. The PAdES format is recognized as a legally binding signature in the EU and is also durable over time, although underlying cryptographic algorithms should be broken in the future. With Idfy electronic signature, you get a PAdES PDF file that displays the signatures on the front of the document, which can be opened, validated and also read by third parties in Adobe as a plain PDF file.
Articles in this section
- Error: A error occured
- Error: En feil har oppstått
- I can not sign with BankID on mobile
- I get the message "Please try again later"
- Error: En feil har oppstått SweBankID - Client
- Error: Load error: Could not load BankID 2.0
- Signature fails on iPhone or iPad
- What is the difference between BankID and BankID on mobile?
- Can I sign documents from mobile or tablet?
- Where can I find status on Idfy's services?